Mphasis Ltd., is interested in hiring B.Tech 2020 passing out engineering freshers on Cyber Security, they are going to conduct campus drive for the second time at KLEF (Deemed to be University) on 3rd February 2020 (Monday).
Date: 3rd February 2020 (Monday). Time: 09:00 AM
Venue: IRP Computer lab - - 6th floor, R&D Block
Exclusive campus drive on Cyber Security requirements with 3.25 LPA compensation for 2020 batch students.
- Candidates should have strong foundation in core areas of Cyber security and knowledge of Security tools and technologies.
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Mphasis vendor Partner, Aspiring Minds will conduct the AMCAT assessment and SVAR.
- SVAR is an automated Spoken English Assessment Tool. SVAR is available over Interactive Voice Response (IVR). The tool evaluates the pronunciation, fluency, intonation, listening, language anticipation and spoken English understanding of the candidate.
Requirement for the Position of Engineer for Specialization Trainee
Company: Mphasis Limited
About Mphasis: Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis’ Front2Back™ Transformation approach. Front2Back™ uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized digital experience to clients and their end customers. Mphasis’ Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis’ core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients.
Job Profile: Specialization Trainee for our IS tower
Target Audience: 2020 Batch passing out B.Tech graduates from Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, and Electrical & Electronics branches and specialization in Cyber Security.
Locations of work: Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Noida and Hyderabad
• Candidate must be an Indian citizen
• Minimum 60% marks in graduation and no current backlogs
• Good oral and written English Communication skills.
• The students need to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
• Good analytical skills.
• Ready to work in 24/7 support model.
Profile/Designation: Specialization Trainee at Level 1
CTC Details: Annual Compensation Rupees 3,25,000 (Rupees three lakh twenty-five thousand only) Per Annum. The CTC during initial three months only will be Rupees 2,50,000 Per Annum.
Training agreement: Selected candidates must sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with the company for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 1,00,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
Assessment / Selection criteria:
• First Round – Aptitude Test
• Second Round – (SVAR) - Tool Based Communication Test
• Third Round – Technical and HR discussion
• Fourth and Final Discussion– Post training interview Technical and HR panel
For further information you can contact Mr.Kabir - Director Placements, - IRP OFFICE - Commerce Block, Ground Floor, KL Campus.