Co-Cubes as their campus partner will conduct online test.
The specialization which we are looking for is given below…
B. Tech – Mechanical / EEE
M. Tech - Industrial Engineering
MBA – Finance
MBA - HR
Below is the brief explanation of our Campus Recruitment Procedure:
Eligibility criteria for students:
1. Students with a minimum of 6.75 CGPA score in the qualifying examinations conducted and announced till date.
2. There should not be any arrears or backlogs at the time of appearing for the test.
3. Interested Students who are willing to relocate and work anywhere in south.
4. Selected candidates who join Amara Raja, will have to submit their final degree or the provisional certificate on or before 31st December 2020. In the event of failure to produce the certificate within the stipulated period, the training will be automatically terminated and the candidate will cease to be part of the organization.
Procedure of Campus Recruitment:
1. Pre-Placement Talk
2. Online Test
3. Personal Interview for those who qualify in the test
4. Announcement of Results
Duration of the test: 90 minutes
· Subjects – 30 Questions (1 Mark Each)
· Analytical - 15 Questions (1 Mark Each)
· GK – 5 Questions (1 Mark Each)
· English Comprehension. -10 Questions (1 Mark Each)
· Synonyms - 5 Questions (1 Mark Each)
· Reasoning - 5 Questions (1 Mark Each)
· Descriptive – 1 Question (5 Marks)
Those who qualify in the written test will be called for one to one interview. The place of posting of the selected candidates could be in any one of the Companies in the Amara Raja Group.
The selected B. Tech candidate would start her / his career as Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) and the selected MBA & M. Tech candidate would start her / his career as Management Trainee (MT)
Based on Online Test
Stipend - A
Stipend - B
Management Trainee (MT)
(Post Graduation with Engineering)
Management Trainee (MT)
(Post graduation with Arts, Science, Commerce etc.)
Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
There is a well-structured training program designed for the selected trainees. Each Trainee will be spending one year of his / her traineeship going through various phases of training across the function / organization.
On successful completion of one year traineeship considering the performance and capabilities the GET(s) will be absorbed on the rolls of company as Engineer at Grade M10 and MT(s) will be absorbed on the rolls of company as Executive at Grade M10.
Schedule for the Campus drive
Start at 09.00 am
· Pre placement talk & written test on their respective stream
· Short listing the candidates for personal interviews
· Certificates verification
· Personal Interview
· Personal Interview (Contd..)
· Announcement of results on the same day
Documents to carry
All the shortlisted students to carry below documents (without fail) along with them on the day of campus drive at the venue.
2. Two passport size photographs
3. Date of birth proof
4. All certificates supporting the educational qualification (till date).
5. Photocopy of Aadhar card
In the absence of these documents, the offer will not be released for selected candidates.
For further information you can contact Mr.Kabir - Director Placements, - IRP OFFICE - Commerce Block, Ground Floor, KL Campus.