1. Students from Indian/Abroad Institutions are eligible to take the
admission in KLEF, Vijayawada or Hyderabad campuses under credit transfer
scheme. Credits earned by the student can be directly transferred
irrespective of the subjects studied.
2. If there is a prerequisite course, or compulsory course the same has to
be completed as per the academic policy of the KLEF
3. The student must study for at least half of the duration of the minimum
stipulated duration for the program at KLEF.
4. Change of Discipline may be permitted subjected to the completion of all
essential courses to take the new discipline. For example, a Mechanical
Engg., student can take ECE course once the essential courses are studied as
bridge courses or any other acceptable mode. However, this is limited only
if the transfer is in 2nd
Year of B.Tech.
5. Student may be allowed to do some of the courses on MOOC platform with
prior permission of Dean, Academics